2013 Exhibitors Manual
The objective of this page is to make sure that you are aware of all the marketing opportunities offered to you as an ITC exhibitor, as well as all the logistical processes and forms designed to make exhibiting at ITC a very positive experience.
- The introduction section presents the official welcome letter, schedule as well as rules and regulations.
- The marketing section presents a chronologically ordered checklist of 8 items (with support documents) relevant for making sure you are aware of the tremendous marketing opportunities we offer to our exhibitors.
- The logistics section presents a chronologically ordered checklist of 6 items (with support documents) relevant for making sure you get the best support in setting up your booth.
We recommend that you review each item below at least once to make sure you are aware of all opportunities and processes. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
- Welcome. (pdf)
- Schedule (updated 6/11/13) (pdf )
- Rules and Regulations (pdf)
- Guide to Services (pdf)
- Exhibitors Check List with Due Dates (xls)
- Advertising and Marketing Opportunities (pdf) Rev 3. updated 6/17/13
- Supportership Opportunities (pdf)
- Conference Guide Advertising Specification and Form (rev 1, 6/17/13) (pdf)
- Conference Facilities
- Meeting Room Request Form (Microsoft Word format)
- AV Order Form (Excel Spreadsheet)(updated 3/7/13)
- Plant Rental (pdf)(updated)
- Exhibitor Information Kit Link to Pinnacle ITC site
- Exhibitor Appointed Contractor (EAC) Guidelines & Form (pdf) (Word format) – updated
- Onsite Truck Delivery Instructions (pdf)
Click the Contact Us button.