2017 Exhibitors Manual
The 2017 Exhibitors Manual is in preparation, and will be posted here as it becomes available. What appears below is the 2016 Manual. The contents will be filled in in the ensuing months.
The 2016 Exhibits Application and 2016 Rules and Regulations are available for download – please click on the link.
The Exhibit Floor floorplan can be found at http://floorplan.dc.smithbucklin.com/fxfloorplan/16itc/exfx.html#floorplan.
The objective of this page is to make sure that you are aware of all the marketing opportunities offered to you as an ITC exhibitor, as well as all the logistical processes and forms designed to make exhibiting at ITC a very positive experience.
- The introduction section presents the official welcome letter, schedule as well as rules and regulations.
- The marketing section presents a chronologically ordered checklist of 8 items (with support documents) relevant for making sure you are aware of the tremendous marketing opportunities we offer to our exhibitors.
- The logistics section presents a chronologically ordered checklist of 6 items (with support documents) relevant for making sure you get the best support in setting up your booth.
We recommend that you review each item below at least once to make sure you are aware of all opportunities and processes. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
- Welcome to ITC 2016. (pdf)
- 2016 Exhibitor Application Form – Rev 1 (Including Application Rules and Regulations). (pdf)
- Schedule (rev 3 – 9/3/16) (pdf)
- Guide to Services (pdf)
- Exhibitors Check List with Due Dates (pdf)
- 2016 Exhibitor Rules and Regulations (pdf)
- Fort Worth Convention Center Map
- Advertising and Marketing Opportunities (Rev 2 – 9/23/16) (pdf)
- 2016 Supportership Opportunities (Rev 2 – 9/16/16) (pdf)
- Conference Guide Advertising Specification and Form (Rev 1, 9/20/16) (pdf)
- Meeting Room Request Form (Word file)
- Meeting Room Hospitality Packet
- Exhibitor Booth Hospitality Packet
- AV Order Form (pdf)
- Plant Rental (pdf)
- 2016 Exhibitor Information Kit -link to Pinnacle ITC Page
- Exhibitor Appointed Contractor (EAC) Guidelines & Form (pdf)
- Shipping / Delivery Instructions
Click the Contact Us button.